Williamston Room Addition And Trex Deck Upgrade
The client reached out to Custom Built upon a recommendation from a close relative. She was a busy professional with a long work commute that wanted to enjoy the Michigan nights and weekends looking at her amazing wooded views without being attacked by mosquitoes. Her desire was to add a three-seasons room and change her wood deck to a more maintenance-free option. Custom Built designed her a vaulted three-seasons room perfect for al fresco dining and a smaller Trex composite deck so she wouldn’t be spending her free time maintaining her deck. Before the project could be started, Custom Built assisted the client through a setback issue from the local governing township. The project moved quickly and was finished on time and within budget.
Details of Williamston Room Addition And Trex Deck Upgrade
- Initial: Basic builder-grade wood deck with open riser stairs
- Upgraded deck with Trex Transcend Classic Rope Swing decking, Trex Transcend square baluster railing system, closed riser staircase and vertical deck skirting.
- Vaulted insulated three-seasons room
- Exterior: Certainteed Landmark dimensional asphalt shingle roofing, Certainteed Monogram vinyl siding with aluminum vented soffits and seamless 5″ eavestrough
- Windows/Door: Anderson Silverline vinyl sliding windows with specialty trapezoid transom windows and gliding patio door
- Installation of new exterior lighting and indoor/outdoor 54” Casablanca ceiling fan
- Finished with Sherwin Williams paint, pine trim, and Shaw Great Start indoor/outdoor carpet