Lansing Under Deck Systems
At Custom Built Design & Remodeling we help homeowners realize the potential of the unused space underneath their second story decks through our dry under deck systems. The under deck systems our Lansing deck building experts construct can be left open or enclosed.
Our Deck Building Materials
Here’s a telling statistic, up to 30% of the lumber delivered to every jobsite is rejected
because it’s not up to Custom Built quality standards. This is just one example of Custom Built’s assurance that only the best materials and accessories are used in every deck building project as well as with the construction of any under deck system. Further examples of Custom Built’s attention to high-quality details are:
- Oversized joists
- Full 80-pound bags of concrete
- Decks and rooms double-flashed at house
- Hand-picked, top-grade lumber (we reject 20-30%)
- Full detailed drawings with specs
- Building products made from 98% recycled material
- We use all ACQ Fasteners
- Highly insulated walls R-21 insulation
- Extra care taken to stop infiltration of exterior air and heat loss around bonds
- Most up-to-date, comprehensive design and building software used
If you are interested in utilizing the space underneath your deck in a way that will truly improve the quality of your life as well as the value of your property, contact your Lansing deck builder at Custom Built today.
Services Our Lansing Under Deck Systems Contractors Offer
- Under Deck Systems
- Drain Systems
- Under the Deck
- Under Decking
- Patio Covers
- Storm Drains
- Outdoor Living
- Covered Decks
- Deck Builder
- Lansing Under Deck Systems
- Under Deck Systems in Lansing, MI
We Provide Under Deck Systems in the Following Towns in Michigan
Holt, MI | Okemos, MI | East Lansing, MI | Haslett, MI | Lansing, MI | Dewitt, MI | Grand Ledge, MI | Williamston, MI | Ann Arbor, MI | Grand Rapids, MI | More Service Areas
View Completed Project Photos of Under Deck Systems in Lansing
See What Lansing Homeowners Are Saying About Our Under Deck Systems Services
Custom Built is Rated: 3 / 3
based on this 1 happy customer review.
"Without a doubt, Custom Built Decks is the best Michigan company in the decking industry. Please accept my gratitude. You promised high quality craftsmanship, and delivered the very best. The craftsmanship and skill shows clearly throughout all of the details of my new deck. I love showing it off to my neighbors and friends. Thanks for the awesome results. You promised to stay on schedule, and you were prompt, reliable and consistent. You were ready to work first thing every morning, and worked late at least one night to finish the job. Thanks for the courtesy and professionalism. You advised me on the best materials, and I know you were right. The cedar wood looks beautiful, and I will probably keep it natural instead of color-staining it. Thanks for using the best and highest quality lumber. I described what I wanted, you not only listened, but also made big improvements on the vision. You advised me against a larger deck with more caps, which would have cost more but might have drowned the house. Thanks for keeping me focused. Custom Built Decks company clearly operates under the highest standards for professionalism, integrity and expertise. “Thank You” for the awesome work!"
- Sharon Vokes Lansing, MI | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles about Under Deck Systems
- GREATER LANSING AREA CUSTOM DECKS: KNOW YOUR OPTIONS - The basic rule for installing custom decks is to choose a single or multi level deck structure that will easily and beautifully mix with the existing theme, color scheme, and landscape of the area. In choosing your Lansing deck builders, make sure that they are using the best kind of wood with the finest quality….
- GREATER LANSING AREA DECK BUILDER: CONFRONTING THE PLANNING STAGE AND OTHER ISSUES - A deck, in the architectural sense, is referred to as the flat surface that is meant to carry or support a certain amount of weight. Therefore, a Lansing deck builder assures that the construction of such a floor-like structure that is usually installed outdoors at an elevated spot is sturdy enough to withstand the pressure…