Laingsburg Multi-level Round Deck
On the initial consultation, the clients presented Custom Built with a deck magazine that displayed a stunning multi-tier round composite deck system. They were on the hunt for something different to showcase their scenic wooded and river views. Based on a referral from a family friend, the clients chose Custom Built exclusively for their superior experience and high quality deck building skills. The design process for the unique Trex deck took approximately four weeks to turn the client’s desires and vision into a buildable plan. The remarkable deck itself took a full eight weeks to complete all of the intricate details.
Details of Laingsburg Multi-level Round Deck
- Initial: The client’s home was built on a rural piece of property alongside the Little Maple River. Their existing deck did not take advantage of their beautiful natural views of the countryside. The existing deck was a painted wood labyrinth of pathways and spaces too narrow to function properly.
- 1400 square feet of Trex Spiced Rum composite decking with a double border of Trex Vintage Lantern runs the entire length of the back of the home
- Circular upper deck for eating with stunning curved railings made of Trex Transcend Rope Swing 4×4 posts and Trex Black aluminum square spindles.
- Two staircases at either end of the deck allow easy access to the rear and side yard
- Lower rounded deck for relaxing in front of the built-in stone 45” gas burning firepit
- Trex deck lighting package complete with stair riser and post cap lights